Article 1 (Application of Rules and Conditions)
- These PegiPegi.com Membership Rules and Conditions (hereinafter the "Membership Rules ") shall apply to Users and Members (as defined in the following article) who utilize the comprehensive site for information providing services (hereinafter the "Services") managed and operated by PT. Go Online Destinations (hereinafter the "Company") on the Internet.
- The content of the Membership Rules may change whenever necessary without prior notice to Members. In using the Services, the latest Membership Rules described on the Services must be confirmed.
- When a Member has used the Services after the Company changed the content of the Membership Rules pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Member shall be deemed to have agreed to the change in the Membership Rules.
- When there are Precautions or Warnings (hereinafter the "Warnings”) posted by the Company in regard to the Services, such Warnings shall constitute an integral part of the Membership Rules.
Article 2 (Member)
- A PegiPegi.com Member (hereinafter the “Member”) is an individual who has registered necessary information stipulated by the Company in the Services and whose registration has been accepted by the Company. The Member may, after registration of membership and acceptance by the Company, use the members-only services herein described as part of the Services (“Member Services”).
- A User of the Services shall be deemed to have agreed to the contents of the Rules and Conditions upon entering his/her membership registration. The User shall be deemed to have manifested the intention of non-agreement only if the User has not registered as a Member.
A User of the Services must observe the following conditions when entering the membership registration:
- The User must input his/her true and correct data in the exclusive space for membership registration in regard to the Services. Registration by proxy shall not be accepted.
- The User must register his/her email address in registering the email address for membership registration. Registration using someone else’s email address shall not be accepted. When the User shares an email address jointly with a number of persons such as company, school, family members, registration of membership by such email address shall be accepted only if the joint Users of the email address give unanimous consent to use of said email address by the Member. However, even in this case the use of the Member Services shall be restricted to the registrant only.
- If there is a change in any of the input matters under item 1, the Member must amend the content of the registration as soon as possible.
- A Member shall, in using the Member Services, input the email address and the password registered at the time of membership registration. The Company will consider any act conducted through the use of the email address and password to be the utilization of the Services by the Member who has registered the email address and password that match the ones used in the input. Should the email address or password be plagiarized or wrongfully used, the Member who registered said email address or password at the time of membership registration shall be responsible for such plagiarism or wrongful use unless there is willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
The Company may, in any of the cases listed below, without prior notice to a Member, suspend or terminate his/her use of all or part of the Member Services, cancel the registered ID, remove the registered email address, extinguish all or part of PegiPegi. Com membership, forfeit membership qualifications, claim for damages and take other necessary measures (including, without limitation, legal measures). The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage or disadvantage that the Member incurs as a result of such measures:
- The Member has no record of use (login) by his/her ID for the past three years and the Company has been unable to contact the Member due to delivery errors, etc., of emails sent by the Company or due to the selection of “not to accept all” in the Incoming Mail setting.
- The Company finds that the Member has breached or is likely to breach these Membership Rules.
- The Member has conducted an act that the Company considers inappropriate for the management of the Member Services.
Article 3 (Disclaimer)
The Company endeavors to provide reliable services and information to Members under the Member Services. However, the Company shall not make any of the warranties set forth in the items below. Members must use, at their own responsibility, the Member Services and information and services provided under the Member Services, taking into consideration the usefulness of such information and services:
- The usefulness, fitness, completeness, correctness, safety, legitimacy, newness, etc., of all the information provided through the Member Services (including any and all information included in linked sites managed and operated by third parties, which are indicated as and on the Member Services, and likewise hereinafter);
- The Member Services and goods, services, information, etc., that are made available through the Member Services are appropriate and satisfy the needs and expectations of Members.
- The Member Services do not cause any problem, error or trouble to occur through their usage
- Computer virus or any other harm is not included in emails, web content, etc., transmitted in relation to the Member Services; or
- The continuity or sameness of the Member Services is maintained.
Article 4 (Responsibility of the Company and the Member)
The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage (including, without limitation, emotional distress, including monetary loss experienced by a Member or a third party) that a Member incurs from use (including, without limitation, each of the items of this paragraph) or failure of use of the Member Services, unless the cause is attributable to the willful intention or gross negligence of the Company. Even in cases where the Company assumes such responsibility or liability, the responsibility or liability of the Company shall be restricted to the direct, normal damage experienced by the Member or the third party:
- Damage caused by a User due to the act of downloading, through the Member Services, content provided by a third party or accessing linked sites managed and operated by a third party;
- Damage caused by a Member due to the unauthorized alteration of the Member Services, unauthorized access to data related to the Member Services, or infection with a virus or any other wrongful act committed in spite of reasonable security measures taken by the Company;
- Damage caused by the interruption, delay or suspension of systems or services, loss of data or unauthorized access due to a problem in regard to telecommunication lines, computers, etc.
- If the Company or a third party incurs damage due to a breach of the Membership Rules by a Member, the Member must, at his/her cost and responsibility, compensate the Company or the third party for any and all such damage.
Article 5 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 6 (Change, Suspension or Termination of Member Services)
- The Company may change, suspend or terminate all or part of the Member Services without prior notice to Members, provided that, if the Company terminates all the Member Services, it will give a notice to Members using the method prescribed by the Company, at least one month before the intended date of termination.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage or disadvantage that Members incur due to the change, suspension or termination of all or part of the Member Services.
Article 7 (Non-assignment of Rights and Obligations)
- A Member shall neither assign nor offer, as collateral to any third party, the status of a Member related to the Member Services or the rights and obligations based on such status without prior consent from the Company.
Article 8 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
- These Rules and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Republic of Indonesia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Membership Rules shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of the West Jakarta District Court (Pengadilan Negeri Jakarta Barat) as the venue of the first instance.