A. Principles of Personal Information Protection
- Gold collects personal information and data about individual User that he/she provides to GOLD while using the Site (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include name, address, phone number, credit card number or e-mail address. GOLD also collects non-personally identifiable information, which may be linked to User’s Personal Information, including log-in name, IP address and password, and search preferences related to specific searches.
- Gold will identify the purposes of use of Personal Information as much as possible, and properly handle the Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the relevant purpose. In addition, Gold will take measures to prevent the use of Personal Information for any purpose other than that intended.
- Gold shall obtain Personal Information in a legal and appropriate manner; therefore we will not provide Personal Information to any third party without prior consent of the principal or any party who has legal domain to keep Personal Information.
- In managing Personal Information, Gold will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage. To prevent unauthorized access, we maintain reasonable physical, electronic and organizational procedures to protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. And Gold shall make any effort to keep the principal (who has provided us the information) involved in handling of such information, and maintain the contents as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- In order to enhance Personal Information protection, Gold shall comply with International and National laws and ordinances, establish internal regulations and continuously review and comply with such regulations. PT. Go Online Destination Davy Makimian President Director
B. Definition of Personal Information
Personal Information means the information about individual that can be used to identify the relevant User by name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, and other description that comprises such information. In addition, such information that cannot identify the relevant User on its own but can be easily combined with other information to identify the individual User is also included in the Personal Information.
C. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Gold will not use the Personal Information for any purposes beyond the scope of the Purposes of Use. The Purposes of use of the Personal Information on www.pegipegi.com are as follows:
- 1. For authentication purpose of the individual User who use www.pegipegi.com, and to provide various services for individual member;
- For accommodating reservation services and facilities including hotels, villas, bungalows, inns, etc (“Accommodation Facilities”) and any other services incidental thereto and associated therewith, to individual User who participate in www.pegipegi.com through the internet or by way of telephone through Call Centre.
- For providing User’s Personal Information and reservation to the said Accommodation Facilities in accordance with application for reservation submitted by individual User as set forth in point (2) above;
- For obtaining User’s track record information about staying at the Accommodation Facilities by posting the User’s comments regarding the said Accommodation Facilities;
- To make use of User’s Personal Information and comments posted in www.pegipegi.com in order to express the customer’s satisfaction and dissatisfaction publicly;
- For information distribution purposes, including mail services and various announcements, to User who had agreed to receive distribution of information separately;
- For contacting User (who had agreed to be contacted for such separately) to cooperate with various questionnaire surveys and editorial articles;
- For receiving application of various campaigns, contacting with winners, and sending the prizes or rewards;
- For issuing invoices for the “online payment services”;
- For delivering information of products or services in which the Users might be interested in;
- For conveying feedback for opinions or inquiries relating to the services provided by this website
Gold may create statistical data based on, and by processing, the Personal Information received so that individuals cannot be identified. However Gold may use the said statistical data without any limitation.
D. Discretionary Provision of Personal Information
The items for Personal Information required for the performance of each service within this website are described as “Required Items” on the registration screen. If a User does not enter such items, a User may not receive particular services including reservation for the Accommodation Facilities.
E. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Gold will not share Personal Information to any third party without obtaining User’s consent in principle. However, Gold may share your Personal Information with third parties we employ to perform services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, to market our products and services, to handle credit card transactions and to otherwise provide you with customer service. All such third parties will be under an obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information, and to process the Personal Information only in accordance with our instructions.
Gold will provide Personal Information only if the consent of a User is obtained after identifying the party(ies) who will receive information and the content of information to be provided. Provided however, that Gold may disclose Personal Information without the consent of a User (to extent there is no violation of related laws or ordinances), if any one of the following occurs:
- If Gold reasonably determines that the User’s behavior would cause Gold or a third party to suffer any disadvantage of assignment of rights, multiple reservations, or false information registration, all of which are prohibited by the Rules of Use;
- If it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the User himself/herself;
- If it is necessary for the Gold to cooperate with the performance of affairs set forth in laws or ordinances by the governmental authorities or local public bodies or the parties to whom the governmental authorities or local public bodies delegate authority to, and obtaining consent of the User himself/herself may cause inconvenience to such performance of affairs;
- If the disclosure of personal information is required by courts, prosecutors’ offices, police, bar associations, consumer information centers, or organizations having authority similar thereto;
- If the disclosure or provision of personal information to any third party is explicitly required by the User himself/herself;
- If the disclosure or provision of personal information is permitted by the laws or ordinances;
- If part or all of the services of handling the Personal Information is entrusted to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use;
- If the Personal Information is provided along with the transfer of business due to merger or other reasons, and the Personal Information is handled within the scope of the Purpose of Use before the transfer of business.
F. Disclaimer for Provision to Third Parties
If any one of the following occurs, Gold will not at all be liable to provide Personal Information to third party:
- If a User voluntarily discloses the personal information to www.pegipegi.com (If a User discloses the information of those other than himself/herself at the time of reservation of accommodation, the User will obtain consent from the relevant person at the User’s own responsibility);
- If a User himself/herself discloses the Personal Information to third parties by using the functions of this www.pegipegi.com or other means;
- If the Personal Information is provided by a User on an external site linked to this www.pegipegi.com;
- If third parties obtain information that can identify the individual User (IDs, passwords or the like) without any reasons attributable to Gold.
G. Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling
Gold may outsource part or all of the services of handling the Personal Information. Gold will be responsible for the Personal Information that is being handled by outsources.
H. Changes or the Likes of Personal Information
A User that is a member of www.pegipegi.com may at any time inspect, correct, add, delete or suspend the use of the Personal Information registered by himself/herself. In principle, only the User himself/herself may request for notification of “the Purpose of Use of Personal Information”. However, Gold may not agree to the disclosure of the Personal Information if any one of the following occurs:
- the loss of life, bodily injury, damage to the property or other right or interests of the User himself/herself or any third party may occur;
- the proper performance of the Services may be materially disturbed; or
- there is a violation of other laws or ordinances.
I. Accuracy of Personal Information
This Website www.pegipegi.com will do its best effort to process the Personal Information received accurately. However, User will be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the Personal Information provided and keeping the same up-to-date.
J. Limitation on Acquisition of Sensitive Personal Information
This Website www.pegipegi.com will not obtain Personal Information containing any of the following in principle, except for the information provided by a User himself/herself.
- Items relating to thoughts, beliefs, or religion;
- Items relating to race, ethnic group, family status, legal domicile (excluding information relating to prefectural location), physical or mental disorders, one’s criminal record, or other matters that could cause discrimination;
- Items relating to a workers’ right to organize and to bargain collectively and act collectively;
- Items relating to participation in group demonstrations, and exercise of the right to petition and other political rights;
- Items on health care or sexual activities.
K. Management of Personal Information
Gold will endeavor to undertake proper security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the Personal Information managed by Gold. And Gold will maintain the Personal Information in a safe environment that is inaccessible to public.
When Gold accepts a request for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of the use of Personal Information, we will identifies persons from information that can be used to identify an individual (name, mailing, address, telephone number, birth date, e-mail address, membership number, password, etc.). However, we will not assume responsibility if persons other than the principal obtain and use the foregoing information that can identify the principal.
M. Cookies and the Use of Action History
Cookies are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive, which enable a web site to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the web site. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, data transfer times, user preferences, and e-mail addresses and passwords needed to access the Site. The "Help" section of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies or how to configure the browser to reject cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or features of this Site and your use of the Site may be limited. The cookies used on this Site are associated with a User's Personal Information.
This Website uses behavioral targeting advertisement services provided by the following company in order to distribute proper advertisements to the Users.
N. Acquisition of Access Logs
This Website www.pegipegi.com may obtain access logs in order to improve convenience and prepare statistical data. Unless legally required, Gold will not disclose access logs to third parties. If a Users does not agree with the sending of such User’s access logs, the User may not use this Website.
O. Acquisition of Terminal Number
This Website www.pegipegi.com uses a terminal authentication number specific to a mobile terminal (“Terminal Number”) for the purpose of the protection of the privacy of the Users, improvement of convenience, distribution of advertisements, and acquisition of statistical data. A notification of a Terminal Number may be assigned for each terminal. If a User does not notify the Terminal Number, some of the Services or functions on this Website may not properly function.